Monday, October 17, 2011

Ex Wants More Money

I'll post the news as it comes. Got a random letter in the mail: The Massachusetts Department of Revenue is "representing" my ex because according to them they "have an interest in the proceedings." (Yeah, the same ex I stopped dating 8 years ago - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years ago.... when I was just 25 years old).

My ex says I am "able to pay more money and so I should." In probably nowhere else on planet earth, besides the IRS, the alleys of China, and perhaps prisons in Russia is someone forced to pay more simply because, through hard work, they've managed to make a bit more money (for themselves, oh dear!).

TELL ME SOMETHING DEAR READER.

The money I pay my ex is for my son... right? That's what we're all told. So two private people are coming to an agreement as the law guarantees white trash like my ex a portion of my income.

WHAT DOES THE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE HAVE TO DO WITH THAT?!!?!??!

They are just some state agency. And remember dear reader, some state rep's brother-in-law, er, official over at that department making 50k a year and up, is sitting at a desk writing these letters and/or sending them out, to men like me.

To what end!?!?!?

To their own.

The state collects federal dollars by being the middleman between me and my ex and keeping "child support" standards outrageously high.

Truth, Justice, Equality, Reason: THEY ARE ALL A SAD PUNCH LINE.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MIDDLEMAN-STATE COLLECTING FROM "DEADBEAT" DADS AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. (Label the "villains" to build sympathy and than RAPE THEM!)

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Have you seen Occupy Wall Street?!?!!? They're telling you all you need to know:

JUST. FOLLOW. THE. MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment